GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Angel’s Rock also represents a unique personal investment opportunity. Angel’s Rock cabins give you the opportunity to make a Lifestyle Investment focused on rest and tranquillity outside of the everyday busy schedule/traffic. These cabins will be a combination of rock and wood and each investor will have the opportunity to select the ideal spot for his/her cabin.
- From Pretoria, take the N4 eMalahleni (Witbank) highway.
- Pass through Diamond Hill Tollplaza.
- After the Tollplaza pass the Witfontein/Valtaki, Bronkhorstspruit (WEST) and Bronkhorstspuit (EAST) offramps.
- Next take the Bossemanskraal/Wilgerivier offramp.
- At the top turn left towards Wilgerivier.
- Follow the road to the T-junction where you turn right onto the R104 towards eMalahleni (Witbank).
- Stay on the R104 for 8km until you see the sign SERITI CAMP (opposite Maxi-Pork/SPITSKOP farm), turn left onto the gravel road.
- Follow the main gravel road for 8km, passing over the railway line and keeping left at the first fork in the road.
- At the 8km mark the road splits, keep right towards Bush Willow/Seriti Camp.
- Follow this road for 2km until you get to the farm stall sign, turn left.
- Follow this road until you reach the Black sliding gate and guardhouse.
- You have reached Bush Willow Conservancy/Angel’s Rock
Please Call Me: 083 780 0029 or 071 541 6481 or 061 512 9596
PLEASE BE ADVISED
The roads inside Bush Willow Conservancy / Angel’s Rock are more suited to SUV and Pickup type vehicles, while normal road going vehicles are able to navigate the roads, certain sections will have to be driven with care at crawl speeds in order not to damage your vehicles undercarriage.
Right of admission is reserved. We would like to inform you will be exposed to a variety of risks & dangers at the Premises. It’s important to understand the risks & the implications thereof. If you don’t’ it remains your responsibility to ask Angel’s Rock for more detail. Such risks and activities include without limitation pools, ponds, recreational areas, cats, monkeys, wild animals, insects, rocks, lightening. It includes any loss of/damage to personal effects/property, any indirect, consequential or special loss/damage, financial loss, illness, injury, harm (as defined in the CPA) or death howsoever caused & legal costs (attorney & own client scale) that the Indemnified Parties may incur, unless such claim falls within the ambit of section 61 of the CPA (Act 68/2008).