ANGEL’S ROCK VENUE HIRE
Angel’s Rock offers something unique and rustic, full of nature without any concrete. We pride ourselves in creating unforgettable events that you can truly make your own. We are able to provide our clients with an array of hiring services, offer assistance in making the best choices for your event, and on site set up and support before and on the day.
Our venue caters for weddings, birthday parties, year-end functions and launches. If you are looking a non-commercialised set up and to get far far away without actually having to drive too far, then Angel’s Rock is perfect for you.
Included in your venue hire of R5000 for the day we provide
- A Dance floor
- Our open grass area that allows for 60 -80 people seated
- Fairy lights (for the evening)
- Hiring and management of amenities like crockery, cutlery and glasses
- Hiring and management of Extensive array of décor; and a complete selection of event goods – or anything you may need for your event
- Management of Deliveries and collections by suppliers
For entertainment we include the following on request
- A guided game drive (own 4 x 2 or 4 x 4 vehicles can be used to experience the tranquil and peaceful 1400 h/a Wilge River conservancy scenery and wild life). And/or:
- Guided Hiking trial to the river for swimming and/or fishing (own fishing equipment is required)
Entertainment excluded from the package
- 4 x 4 Guided Routes to the River
- Day/Night Drumming
- Bedouin Tent Hire and Set up
- Personalised Catering Packages
NATURE’S TREASURES REVEALED
Angel’s Rock is situated 90km from Pretoria and/or OR Thambo International airport and forms part of tranquil and peaceful 1400 h/a Wilge River conservancy.
Come explore the bush and its abundant animal, bird and insect life on foot alongside one of the world’s most beautiful natural water rock features, called the ‘Angel’s Pond’. Identify over 30 types of mammal species, 150 bird species and over 60 types of indigenous trees as well as several reptiles and butterflies.
Angel’s Rock is a malaria-free area, situated alongside the Wilger River, 20km past Bronkhorstpruit (N4 towards Witbank).
Does this look like fun? Book your stay with us today.